The last wedding until I pop

1:37:00 AM

Today I woke up energetic and with a mission, a mission to get all my shit together for this weekend's wedding set up for a client. I went out to get remaining oasis foams, ribbons and pins. I imagined the set-up to be swift and easy as I have my trustee husband to help me out even though it's a 5:30am morning call. I'm somewhat excited for this project because it's a color scheme I've not done before. Although I have to admit the person on the other end of the phone has been testing my nerves for the past few months. *Namaste namaste namaste* Looking forward for wedding set-ups again after the baby arrives! #floresstudio


Dusty blue and cranberry fall decor - http://fabyoubliss.com/2014/10/23/dusty-blue-and-cranberry-fall-decor:
Pantone 2015 Color Of The Year Marsala Wedding Inspiration Board:  

You Might Also Like

0 comments