For my Booboo Pickles

I'm wishing myself a big great "Welcome back!" cheer because I completely stopped writing in this space for TWO WHOLE YEARS because I simply did not have the time and energy when I'm juggling a floristry business and taking care of my then baby (not toddler) at the same time. Life sorta swings you in all sorts of directions and when you are going down a path you did not quite planned for, then it can be quite hard to take it on with an "I got all my shit figured out" and "taking on the day like a champ" attitude and mindset. 

So what got me to start writing again? I recently got onto the Podcast bandwagon when in Sydney and couldn't quite stop since. There were a few interviews or 'casual chats' on this podcast called Offline the Podcast with some rather famous bloggers/style makers or now known as social media influencers from Australia who I've followed for a couple of years and a few of them said some things which really stood out to me. I completely forgot why I wanted to write in this space and they have not only reminded me but also gave me a reason again to so. I was out one day delivering some flowers and as I was driving, I thought to myself that I should write again because I would like for my children to someday read about my life and how they were involved, how there are great times, good times, not so good times, tough times and take it all in and hopefully know their mom better. 

So from this post onward, every one of it for my son (even if it may not be about him), the light of my life, mummy's cutie pie, my angel, my Booboo Pickles. 


How amazing are their kids meal?



The new resident at The Grounds - Harry Trotter the piggie. 

 Photos taken during our recent holiday to Sydney from 21-26/09/2018

Comments